This blog may contain profanity and/or material considered inappropriate. The views expressed in this blog are the opinions of the individual writer and do not necessarily reflect the views of KFI AM-640 and Clear Channel Radio.
1. I tweeted this but I want to mention it again: Miley Cyrus does not have a big enough a** to twerk.
2. The only thing that thought was missing was *selfie*.
3. I just heard a song on the radio and thought, "I LOVED this song when I was 13!!" And then I heard the lyrics and I thought, " Holy $%#^, I never knew what those lyrics meant! Gross. I was only 13!!"
4. I am old.
5. Hint: It was an R & B hit loaded with innuendo.
6. I kinda knew something was off with that council person from San Diego when he was on last week with J and K. He kept saying "San Diegan." I find that term more annoying than "moist." Well, this week we hear he may have been mastubating at council meetings.
7. John Kobylt has three--THREE--bird calenders above his desk.
8. I like to talk football with Ken but lately, I can't. See, his team is the Jets and well...that's a bit depressing, for him. I guess I could talk about Rex Ryan's weight loss? Also, I just drafted Brady in my fantasy draft and I think he'd stop talking to me forever if I told him that.
Eight is enough for now. Carry on.