The Tim Conway Jr. show will give you a heads up everytime there's a high-speed (or low-speed) chase in the Southland.
Just text the word 'Chase' to the number 640640.
Conway and company will send you a text message with exactly where the chase is happening and where to catch it live. Sign up now!
DENVER -- A Colorado man who got sick from inhaling fumes from too many bags of microwave popcorn may end up with millions. A jury in federal court found in his favor on Wednesday and awarded him $7.2 million.
Doctors at National Jewish Hospital in Denver diagnosed 59-year-old Wayne Watson with bronchiolitis obliterans or "popcorn lung" back in 2007.
Watson says, "The bigger victory rather than the money is the fact that they got rid of the diacetyle in their popcorn and no other consumer will have to go through what I’ve been through..."
Read more at KTLA