The Tim Conway Jr. show will give you a heads up everytime there's a high-speed (or low-speed) chase in the Southland.
Just text the word 'Chase' to the number 640640.
Conway and company will send you a text message with exactly where the chase is happening and where to catch it live. Sign up now!
Disney is planning "Star Wars" spin-off movies in addition to the three sequels it has previously announced, Chief Executive Officer Robert Iger said Tuesday.
The Disney head said that Lawrence Kasdan is working on one script for the films and Simon Kinberg is working on another. They will focus on characters from the "Star Wars" universe, but Iger did not offer any additional details.
As TheWrap first reported, Disney has enlisted J.J. Abrams to direct the first film in a proposed new trilogy. Iger told analysts on a conference call that the company was "pleased" to have Abrams, the director of the "Star Trek" reboot and creator of "Lost," taking the trilogy into the future. The Abrams-directed film will hit theaters in 2015, Iger said.
Kasdan, who is best known as the director or "The Big Chill," has experience in the "Star Wars" universe. He has previously written the scripts for "Return of the Jedi" and "The Empire Strikes Back."
Read more at the Wrap